Have you ever tried to express yourself in words for faking a smile? We all do sometimes and the right words ain’t just coming right we tend to look for fake smile quotes which may have a perfect definition of our present feeling.
There are many reasons we might want to put on a fake smile. I do put on a fake smile most times to avoid unnecessary questions. You may put on a fake smile when you are just feeling down and don’t want anyone to know about it. Perhaps you sometimes fake a smile to make someone close to you feel better.
These fake smile quotes can be used on Whatsapp Status, Facebook and anywhere you would love to share them. Here are some fake smile quotes collated from different websites and if you observe well, you will notice that these fake smile quotes express different reasons behind a fake smile.
Fake a smile. No one knows you’re broken.
Fake Smile Quotes
- A fake smile can hide a million tears.
- A fake smile can only be put for some time. Because they are easily detected and disclosed
- A fake smile can prevent something bad from happening, but it can also create further misunderstandings.
- A fake smile may fool the crowd, but it never eases the pain.
- A smile can mean a thousand word, but it can also cover a thousand problems
- A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
- All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are.
- All smiles for the camera are fake.
- Behind every smile is everything you will never understand
- Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understand.
- Fake a frown, you hurt others. Fake a smile, you hurt yourself.
- Fake a smile. No one knows you’re broken.
- Genuine happiness is not nearly as common as a fake smile.
- I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.
- I can calculate everything even the velocity of light but can’t calculate the Hate of people behind their smile.
- I can’t really act the way I want to act or say what I want to say all the time. And a lot of times, I cover that up with a smile.
- I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.
- I’ll fake all the smiles if it stops all the questions.
- I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
- It’s not a fake smile, it’s called having manners and being polite. It’s a human instinct.
- I’ve accepted the fact I’ll never be loved, never get to find the one, and never get married. It sucks but I’m ok with it. I’ll just keep putting on a fake smile everyday
- One day, I want someone to look past my fake smile, pull me close and say No, you’re not okay.
- People may be smiling but look to the eyes because they can’t hide the sorrow, pain, and heartache they’re trying to hide behind their smile.
- Put on your fake smiles and show the world how strong you are of holding the pain inside.
- Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad.
- Smiling is cheap, that is why many people can afford it.
- Someone who hides pain behind a smile.
- The boobs are real, the smile is fake.
- The deepest wounds are cover-up by smiles
- The prettiest smile hides the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
- We can always smile, but that doesn’t mean that our hearts are not shedding tears.
- Winning isn’t everything to me, but it’s a close second. Losing isn’t something that I can just brush off and fake a smile to hide my frustration. It’s that will and determination that I hope will get me where I want to go.
- Yes, I can pretend like everything is ok, but in reality, I’m broken.
- Yes, I can smile, but it’s so easy to fake it. Yes, I can act like I’m happy, but inside I’m falling apart.
- You can fake a smile, but you can’t fake your feelings.
- You can only put on a fake smile for so long, then the truth begins to be disclosed.